Thursday 23 October 2014

What's It All About ?

I have a cider book buying habit. In this blog I aim to provide facts on books about cider that I own or have read, whilst trying to avoid giving an opinion.

I believe books about cider can be broadly divided into 4 categories, books on cider making, orcharding, food and drink recipes and everything else which I'd call cider appreciation. It's that last category which interests me.

Currently I have about 40 books on cider (not all read yet) and intend to post details on one a week.

Do you want more information on a book ? Is there a book not covered here that you'd like some information on ? (I may already have it) that's what the comments section is for, you can post anonymous comments too. 


Any encouragement will be most gratefully accepted.

Thank


tb

No comments:

Post a Comment