Thursday 23 October 2014

Buying From Amazon

Most of the book prices I will quote are from Amazon, I don't gain anything out of this and I'm not a big fan of Amazon it's just because I have an account with them and buy most of my books from them. They have most of the books I will be blogging about, (including many hard to find books) and they are often the cheapest place to get them.

Some of these books are available used for one penny (£0.01) plus postage (usually £2.80 per item) I believe when this happens the seller makes their money on the difference between £2.80 and the actual amount they spend on postage. Some of the books are from charity shops or other non-profit making organisations.

Sometimes it's cheaper to buy new books than to buy used ones but also quite often at the bottom of the list of available copies you will see book dealers offering a copy at an unrealistically high price.

If you buy used books in 'good' or 'very good' condition you may often struggle to find any fault in the condition of the book

No comments:

Post a Comment